Are you passionate about steering a global Diversity & Inclusion strategy across EMEA? Do you want to help design, implement and deliver our early careers programme?
The EMEA Diversity & Inclusion, Early Careers Co-ordinator will work together with our global D&I team to ensure Akamai’s Diversity & Inclusion strategies and agendas are successfully implemented and in line with global business objectives. They will also understand external market trends across the EMEA region and apply this knowledge to drive both programmes of work forward.
This role will primarily be responsible for the execution and project management of corporate strategic D&I initiatives that are being driven globally. Initiatives will be related to Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and employee branding & communication.
We want our early careers strategy to help our people become the best they can be, building skills for the present and future. This is a role which will focus on identifying future early careers candidates as they join and progress along with our own talent.
This role is responsible for the ownership and delivery of several programmes of work across multiple counties in EMEA.
- Driving and implementing D&I initiatives across EMEA in-line with the global strategy
- Ownership and management of the delivery of several events supporting D&I and early careers.
- Building key relationships with schools and universities across multiply countries in EMEA
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to engage, pipeline, and acquire diverse experienced talent through our university partners and other recruiting channels.
- Project manage the delivery of Akamai’s intern programme
- Project manage Akamai’s Technical Academy
If you have proven experience in designing and delivering an early careers strategy focused on how the business can appeal to new talent to propel and sustain business performance, then this is your time to shine. Do you have experience in recognising, creating and implementing global plans to promote inclusiveness within an organisation?
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key schools and universities across several countries in EMEA, including building strong relationships with university career centre representatives.
- In alignment with the overall global D&I agenda, co-create an EMEA D&I strategy for building relationships with organisations, channels and partners.
- Partner with the global TA brand team to build our overall strategy to support the growth of Akamai’s early careers programme and deliver against our D&I objectives
- Be the lead for internal communications, reporting and presentations across D&I and early careers.
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Akamai employer value proposition and brand
- Lead the execution of thought leadership for both D&I and early careers across EMEA
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Customer-centric orientation
- Relevant professional work experience, proficient in Google docs and MS Office, outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient with an applicant tracking system
- Worked as part of a global team with EMEA responsibility
- Strong organisation skills, creative, detailed oriented and with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a corporate university recruitment group
- Experience with Taleo preferred
- Previous technical recruitment experience