HR Systems Configuration Specialist
QVC is so much more than a retailer. It’s a broadcast network. It’s an ecommerce leader. And it’s a great place to work! Come discover why QVC is like no other business in the world. Be part of a team that’s reimagining shopping, entertainment and social as one.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong working knowledge of HR Information System (Workday and/or Servicenow)
- Have min. 1 year of experience supporting Global HR Information System applications
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 as a minimum)
- Present strong ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changes in direction
- Have good project management skills including the ability to drive complex cross-functional technical projects
- Are excellent in verbal and written communication, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as are able to multitask and manage multiple competing priorities
- Can quickly learn new software systems
- Are proficient with MS Excel
- Have experience in HR Shared Services for a global company
HR Systems Configuration Specialist will work closely with all HR business areas to deliver transformational projects through the HR Technology strategy roadmap. You will be responsible for the administration and configuration of two or more modules within QVC’s Global Case Management system (Servicenow) and HR Information System (Workday). These modules include: Case Management, Projects, Employee Relations, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent/Performance, Security, Compensation and/or Reporting.
Assist in the configuration of HR Information Systems in accordance with the HR roadmap
- Provide support in configuration and administration of Global HR Information Systems (Workday, Servicenow) as defined in the HR Technology roadmap
- Research, design, configure, and implement information management solutions
- Serve as a liaison with QVC business units and other stakeholders to ensure that they are fully supported by and efficiently using information management systems
- Analyze current problems and review system capabilities to determine how to conduct operations more efficiently
- Support requirements gathering sessions to ensure business and system requirements are aligned
- Support testing plan activities through the entire testing cycle prior to changes in systems and/or procedures are implemented
- Serve as the HR Systems liaison to all end-users; including daily guidance and support, as well as second-level email employee inquiries
- Serves as a training resource for coordination of training related to HR technologies and processes
- Take initiative to maintain current knowledge of and understanding of HR System policies, practices and procedures
Reporting, Auditing and Governance
- Create data reports within areas assigned in consultation with internal clients and the HR Leadership Team
- Record and track all customer calls in QVC’s internal Case Management System and ensure resolution
- Manage cases according to established ways of working and interact with third party service providers
- Manage audit reports for your assigned areas. Escalate concerns regarding controls and data integrity to the appropriate HR Center of Excellence.
- Run and distribute regularly scheduled reports according to established formats and schedules. Discuss report needs (data, format, parameters) with clients to ensure the design/content of the report results in the desired outcome. Ensure that the proper security clearance is in effect before reports are distributed
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR Services Team Lead.
What we offer :
- Being a part of the Team Member Services Team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
Please include the following statement in your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended".